Work for SDT
Want to join our friendly and professional team?
We are on the hunt today for a new driver
- Want to join our friendly and professional team?
- We are now recruiting for a new team player for our team.
- You must be motivated, physically fit & can think outside the square.
- Our class 2 drivers will be required move vehicles and machinery from our yard in Takanini across the Auckland area.
- A V endorsement is preferred however not necessary.
We advertise on Trade Me and in the NZ Herald.
If we are actively recruiting or not, please call to register your interest in the roles below by calling 09 268 5555.
- Light Vehicle Recovery - Class 2 Full License + V Endorsement.
- Heavy Vehicle Recovery - Class 5 Full License + V Endorsement, Minimum 3 years experience driving Trucks with 18-speed Road Ranger gearbox.
- Dispatch and Administration Roles - Strong communication, ability to manage a changing workload, and work under pressure at times, plus good Auckland + NZ geographical knowledge.
If you can think outside the square where no two jobs the same, always working with Health and Safety in mind, a modern Fleet of Recovery Vehicles, and all the tools for the job - you are armed for a challenging day, every day.
Although knowledge of the industry is preferred, candidates who have the relevant licences and driving experience are also considered.
A wiling attitude to on-the-job learning with a buddy system is essential.
We are a 24/7 service provider with a wide variety of customers - shifts are rostered, and flexibility is required at times.
Above all, we are a caring, customer focused team, who strive to provide consistently good service.
We Have An Excellent Health And Safety Management Plan
Our annual health and safety plan is based on SMART objectives, meaning they are: specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound.
Management works with employees through the health and safety committee to set the companys health and safety objectives, which are then listed in our annual health and safety plan.
The health and safety committee allocates responsibilities to ensure these objectives are met.
Each year, management and employees review the outcomes to ensure the objectives have been achieved. If not, management and employees take corrective action to ensure the objectives will be met.
We look forward to hearing from you.